Pi Crust – Easily Connect Electronics To Your Raspberry Pi by Pi Supply
This looks like a great little add-on board! I want one of these!
WHAT IS IT?
It’s a breakout board for the Raspberry Pi. It makes it easy to connect electronics.
- It is Really compact
- It has well labelled pins, grouped together logically, including GPIO, I2C, SPI, UART and power.
- It has female headers so you can poke jumpers right in.
- It has lots of GND and 5V pins, you’ll need those a lot.
- It is easy to make. A good project to learn to solder with.
- Most importantly for a beginner it’s low cost!
- I’m fully open source hardware. Fork me, tweak me, share me.
Go help out Pi Supply by pledging a few pounds over at Kickstarter.